Drag and drop some files here, or click to select files.
Upload Files for CNV Visualization
Data has to be submitted as tab-delimited .tsv segment files. An example file is being provided here.
While the header values are not being interpreted, the column order has to be followed:
- please use only word characters, underscores, dashes
samplevalue is used for splitting multi-sample files into their individual profiles
- the reference chromosome
- 1-22, X, Y (23 => X; 24 => Y)
- base positions according to the used reference genome
- as above
- the value of the segment
- segments not passing the calling thresholds (fallback
-0.15) are being filtered out
- one can use dummy values (e.g.
- the number of array probes, call bins in the segment
- fallback filter removes
- optional (no filter on empty values)