Presentations - Slides and Posters from Group Members
- 2017-12-07: Michael Baudis, Special seminar at University of Timisoara Dermatology: "Cancer Genome (Data) Analysis in Personalised Medicine"
- 2017-12-01: Michael Baudis, UZH Cancer Biology course "Research with clinical samples: Personalised Medicine - Genome Variation | Data Formats | Resources | Sharing | Privacy"
- 2017-11-05: Qingyao Huang. EMBL Cancer Genomics poster: integrative analysis of cancer genome profiling data to study the interplay of genetic background and molecular mechanisms in cancer
- 2017-10-15: Michael Baudis, GA4GH Plenary / Workstream Day: Developing Beacons for Data Discovery
- 2017-09-19: Michael Baudis, UZH BIO390 "Introduction to Bioinformatics": Bioinforrmatics: Introduction
- 2017-09-13: Michael Baudis, [BC]2 2017 - Basel Computational Biology Conference: presentation "Advancing the Global Alliance for Genomics and Health data schemas through data-driven implementations"
- 2017-09-11: Michael Baudis, SIB-Novartis Workshop: Group projects "Biocuration to Cancer Genomics: Resources, Standards, Data Science"
- 2017-08-29: Michael Baudis, Seminar at SDU Odense: Somatic CNV databases as resources for cancer research && GA4GH schema development
- 2017-03-28: Michael Baudis, Biocuration2017 at Stanford: Implementation studies for the Global Alliance for Genomics and Health data schemas
- 2017-03-22: Michael Baudis, ELIXIR All Hands, Rome: GA4GH Metadata & Beyond - Implementing the GA4GH schema specifications on top of the arrayMap cancer genome resource
- 2017-03-21: Bo Gao, ELIXIR All Hands, Rome: Implementing Data Models for the Global Alliance for Genomics and Health (poster)
- 2017-03-02: Michael Baudis, SPHN Basel-Zürich cluster workshop: Project proposal slides "Knowledge infrastructure for cancer related personalized health applications"
- 2017-02-21: Michael Baudis, Stanford Center for Genomics & Personalized Medicine: Genome data access - Data curation and schema development for cancer research and precision medicine
- Some reasoning for the need of genome profiling data in cancer and reference samples, and our own work on structural aberration data in cancer as well as contributions to the projects and standard definitions of the Global Alliance for Genomics and Health
- 2017-02-01: Paula Carrio Cordo, Brupbacher Meeting: arrayMap & Progenetix 2017: Oncogenomic Databases Towards Personalized Medicine
- Poster about the ongoing development of our arrayMap and Progenetix resources, with emphasis on the identification of geographic and cancer type related biases in global oncogenomic data production
- 2017-02-01: Bo Gao, Brupbacher Meeting: Implementing Data Models for the Global Alliance for Genomics and Health
- 2017-01-26: Michael Baudis, R&D Data Intelligence Leaders Forum Basel: Genome data access - Application to personalized health and cancer research
- Discussing genome data access, with focus ion cancer, GA4GH and own contributions
- 2016-12-19: Michael Baudis, Antrittsvorlesung Universität Zürich: Cancer Genome (Data) Analysis
- General lecture introducing the "Why"s of cancer genome analysis and some specific problems, as well as some of our own contributions
- 2016-12-02: Michael Baudis, Cancer Biology course 2016: Personalized medicine in cancer
- Lecture as part of the LSZGS Cancer Biology PhD program, touching some aspects of cancer genome data analysis (why, amount and cost of genome sequencing, genome variation, privacy & data sharing, GA4GH ...)
- 2016-04-14: Michael Baudis, Biocuration 2016: Harvesting Cancer Genome Data
- Short introduction to arrayMap, with focus on metadata collection; and introduction to GA4GH metadata annotation and upcoming ELIXIR implementation studies
- 2016-03-17: Saumya Gupta, VIB Conference "Applied Bioinformatics in Life Sciences": Gene-based analysis of focal copy number aberration patterns in cancer genomes
- Poster about the project to evaluate focal copy number variants in cancer, based on data from arraymap.org